WED Renewables – Solar Services
WED Renewables’ core business model is where we finance, build, own and operate solar schemes via a complete turnkey solution with no capital outlay from our customers. We also offer the services below to customers who wish to own or part-own the project themselves.
Our main range of services includes:
- Landowner will sign a letter of authorisation to allow WED Renewables submit a grid application for the required capacity on the site.
- Landowner signs an exclusivity agreement with WED Renewables (typically for 3 to 6 months) – an indication of the rent paid annually will be detailed as part of the exclusivity agreement.
Scope of the Feasibility Study
- WED Renewables commences feasibility of the site; planning review, grid review, design and size of solar park etc.
- Our Design team will review the site and design the layout – the Landowner or Site Manager will be consulted throughout the process
- The planning process will commence
- Planning Costs
- Grid Costs
- Solar Install
- Grid Coordination
- Balance of Plant
- Planning Discharge
- CDM (UK) PSDP – PSCS (ROI)
- Financial Close Fees & Tax
- Operating Costs
- Free Cash Flow to Service Debt
- Unlevered Post Tax Nominal IRR
- Solar Panel/Invertors and Balance of Plant Contract Negotiation
- Asset management.
We also offer this project management service to 3rd party owned Solar farms on industrial and green field sites.
Construction Of Your Solar Park
WED Renewables experience is in providing everything required to get your Solar Scheme built and operating – from the initial site assessment to engineering, design, procurement, construction and start-up.
WED Renewables engineering team have successfully installed wind generation on brown and greenfield sites. On Brownfield sites WED Renewables engineering team understands the process of connecting to the utility grid. It is a fundamental component of any energy system. Successful interconnection requires not only engineering expertise, but an understanding of the complex nature of power generation.
Our engineers will manage all utility and site liaison to ensure a seamless transition with no impact to daily site operations for brown field site installations.
As project development progresses, WED Renewables will put in place the contracts necessary to procure the equipment, construct, and operate the project.
WED Renewables experienced team of personnel can perform all phases of project development – taking your wind energy project from a “concept” to a fully-functioning facility.
- Overall Program and Project Managers – PSDP & PSCS
- Program Schedule
- Budget Control
- Health & Safety
- UK CDM (Construction Design Management)
- Owners Engineer
- Grid Interface
After installation, your wind turbine will be fully maintained and monitored by WED Renewables – you needn’t to do a thing except collect your annual lease payments or enjoy the savings on your discounted energy costs!
WED Renewables’ unique Build, Own & Operate service, covers long-term monitoring, which is carried out remotely using state-of-the-art equipment. Our turbines are maintained to the highest standards, which ensure that they reach optimum efficiency, as well as ensuring the lasting durability of components.
The relationships that our team builds with clients, service providers, utilities and landowners are key to the continued success of each project long after it has started to operate. We understand that results count – and WED Renewables delivers.
- WED Renewables’ Build, Own & Operate model is where we finance 100% of the project and sells the electricity to the customer via a fixed price contract.
- Joint Venture where WED Renewables and our Customer share the ownership, cost and benefits of the project.
- The customer owns 100% of the project and WED Renewables project manages the entire process for an agreed fee.
WED Renewables offers a 25 year lease to our green field site customers.
WED Renewables is a renewable energy development company with offices in Limerick. WED Renewables specialises in installing wind turbines & solar schemes on our customers industrial and green field sites throughout the UK & Ireland.